Laughter is Good for You…But Sex is Even Better!
According to researchers, laughter may very well be the best medicine – but sex is even better (and more fun!). The famed “afterglow” can last up to 48 hours – even if you only spent a few minutes making love!
But there’s more to it than that — there are other benefits derived from a healthy sex life…but what?
What’s Sex Got to Do With It?
According to researchers, sex has plenty to do with good health; some of the benefits are:
- Cures pain – a quickie could be far more effective in getting a headache than paracetamol(!) – intimacy increases the production of the hormone oxytocin which eases pain.
- Reduce wrinkles – not only will your eyes sparkle, but your skin really does glow! Lovemaking increases the amount of estrogen women produce, thereby plumping up their skin a bit (go easy ladies — or else you’ll be beautiful and he’ll be out of commission!).
- Burns calories – Five calories per minute are burned; it is estimated that 30 minutes is the equivalent of going for a 15-minute run — and you don’t even have to leave home!
- Improve your immunity – Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania, USA found that students who had sex twice a week had higher levels of antibodies than those who were less active.
- Strenghten the pelvic floor — Bedroom activity helps to tone the pelvic floor muscles (doing Kegel exercises will help too!); this helps with improved orgasms and helps reduce accidental leakages as women get older.
Love Well….Live Long
Among the many benefits of a healthy sex life – from anti-aging to having a healthy heart and living longer, it’s also a great anti-depressant and motivator!
But even with all that activity in the boudoir, you still need to ensure that you’re eating well and getting sufficient nutrients — sexual energy is EXCESS energy — and if you or your partner are tired, stressed and unwell — it’s not going to happen!
Eat Well…Love Longer
To ensure you have the right “fuel” to power your bedroom activity, check out your diet!
Are you getting enough? Of the necessary nutrients to support good sexual health, I mean!
If not, find out how Cardio Flow can help!
For more information, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a FREE 15-MINUTE CHAT with me by clicking below:
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT: